Travel insurance is always good idea when going on holiday. There are so many things that can happen whilst away it’s good to find the right insurance company like Good2go
There are many reasons to buy travel insurance but perhaps the most important one is for piece of mind, a holiday is for enjoying, not worrying about the ‘what ifs.’
My five reasons to buy travel insurance:
- You’re going skiing, rock climbing, scuba diving or any other extreme sport. Any adventurous sport has it’s risks… I went skiing two years ago, went down one piste and had an accident which meant I couldn’t ski for the rest of the week. It also meant that I had a pretty hefty medical bill – lucikly I had medical insurance.
- Your planning to take lots of expensive gear with you – It’s horrible when something goes missing, especially expensive items like ipods or laptops. Get travel insurance to over yourself for loss or theft of your belongings. Most companies will cover specific items for you.
- You arrive at your destination, but your suitcase doesn’t – Amazingly up to 25 bags gets lost per 1000 passengers. Get international travel insurance so if anything is lost in transit it doesn’t have to come out of your own pocket.
- Your suitcase arrives, but some important items are missing from it or damaged. This can be sooo annoying, you’ve bought everyone a lovely gift from the local market and on your return home you find that they have broken into a thousands of pieces. Cover yourself from theft and damges whilst travelling.
- Your travel is cancelled. This can happen for a number of reasons, a big massive ash cloud coming from Iceland to health problems of someone you are travelling with!
Insurance is good to cover you so when you are on holiday you can relax and de stress!